Friday, December 7, 2007

Writer's block

I didn’t post a blog yesterday because I had writers block. Shit, its not even writers block but I like absolutely no idea what to right about.

You see I have my mind wrapped around two things right now, “The life of Hunter S. Thompson” book and my script “Terrence versus the Army of Robots.” Whenever I sit down to right, those are the only two topics that come to mind. That and Bob Dylan…

Here is a list of things that I thought about writing, but couldn’t figure out how to get more than four sentences about it.

-I Am Legend- I saw a preview of it today and it was… okay I guess. It wasn’t bad at all, in fact, it was good but different. I thought it would be more entertaining than it was, it was actually kind of depressing. If you’re looking for a movie to think about the end of the world and being alone, this is the one for you.

-Classic rock- I’ve been listening to a bunch of classic rock lately. What do I have to say about that? I’m not sure.

-Tag, my short movie- I’m really ready to be done with everything on this but I have to go back and do another edit with some different sound mix. I really don’t want to, because I’m just burned out of it but I have to.

-I’m going back to Michigan on Wednesday for my sister’s gradation. Should be fun. And very cold.

-My tattoo itches today.

-I’m going to watch the Mayweather/Hatton fight on Saturday. I hope Hatton kicks the shit out of him.

-I think I’m going to check out Juno this weekend, looks like it’s a good flick.

-The Lions play the Cowboys this weekend. Looks like another loss for the football club from Detroit.

All of those things aren’t really full blog worthy. Maybe after the weekend, I’ll have more to write about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here is a little excerpt from the guy that answers questions on a daily basis on dallascowboys.com. I don't think the Lions have a chance in hell, but this made me think again. . .

Mike Bloom, Downey, Calif.: This game has been bothering me all season and not because of last year. For as long as I can remember, when we play Detroit, the ball just bounces funny, regardless of the records. I not saying we won't win, but this will always be one game I wouldn't bet money on either way.

Mickey: You make a very good point, especially when you consider the Cowboys have lost eight of 10 games played in Detroit dating back to 1960. Something weird always seems to happen up there, going back to 1981 when the Lions kicked the winning field goal with 12 men on the field that wasn't called, to those consecutive losses during the 1991 season - the second a playoff loss - to losing games by funky scores such as 15-10 (2001) and 9-7 in 2002. Beware the Lions' den.