Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Man, I suck.

I haven't been posting to my blog at all lately... I haven't really been in the mood, you know what I mean?

Things are going well, I'm starting to round the corner on my writing, which is the reason why I haven't posted anything lately. I've just been cranking out research for this thing and its taken away from my premorning writing routine.

Plus, ever since the stat counter broke on my website, I haven't been as interested because I haven't been able to see if anyone is even looking at this thing except for Moo and my girlfriend.

But I've got a few new ideas for things to write about, some awesome stories to tell and some funny fake news ideas that I've come up with. Please stay tuned! I promise much more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

one of the first things i do when i get to work in the mornings is check for an update on the blog. There's usually something to make me laugh my ass off and forget just for a second how much i hate being at work. I know a couple of my coworkers have been checking it out too because they always hear me laughing. So yes, there are others. Get back to work!

Richbourg