Monday, September 15, 2008

Rock Band 2


What a great way to waste time and money then to sit around your house playing fake plastic instruments to songs that you don't even like? Right?

Well, I can't help it, I've gotta get my Rock Band 2 fix. It's like crack, but more expensive and better for your health. (unless you're smoking crack and playing Rock Band, then you're fucked.)

I got Rock Band 2 on Sunday and it pretty much ruined any shot I had at doing any work. I tried to cancel a meeting, but the damn guy wouldn't cancel. Don't you know that Rock Band is more important than my career?

The game itself is pretty much the same damn thing as the last one, just more songs. That's all I get for 60 bucks I guess, but I can't complain, it's fun as shit and it's much more fun than cleaning my apartment or writing a script.

Now if I could just take all that time sitting around playing plastic instruments and learned to actually play my guitar... wait, why would I do that?

No comments: