Friday, January 18, 2008

Super Weekend Fun Bomb

Sorry I haven’t posted in the last two days. I was feeling under the weather and took some time off for work. I did get a lot of writing done, but it was on my script, not my blog.

Here are some interesting things that interest me…

-Cloverfield comes out today. Why is that interesting? Well, I want to see it. Its either going to be great or the dumbest movie of all time. There is no gray area in this one. The more I see previews for it, the more I’m worried. I had a convo with my lady, Dayn and Chef Mike about this one, they all want to just know what the damn thing looks like. Plus I’m intrigued that it was shot so cheap (I think the budget was 30m). To pull off something like that, you need some serious invention and smarts. Bad Robot has that, so this could be very good.

-Three day Weekend. I get Monday off from work, which is great since I get to shoot some stuff with my friends. We are going to do a DV short movie, each of us directing one about blind dates. I have really awesome blind date idea with a great twist at the end, I can’t wait to shoot it. When I get it done, I’ll post it on this blog.

-Working out. It interests me enough to mention it, but not enough to actually do it. I need to get off my fat ass and make it to the gym. But every morning I wake up, I just feel like sleeping in. I guess that’s just me, not one else ever feels like that. Plus, I have to start running (see hate running column) so I don’t die during this half marathon. It doesn’t help that the lady next door at work is super healthy and mentions all this health crap to me, making me feel even more guilty… which leads me to…

-Eating right. Instead of working out, I’ve been trying to eat better. Tons of salads have gone through this system of mine. Plus, we got his diet food book from the Biggest Loser and tried a recipe last night for this baked pasta dish and it was so good, Chef Mike is going to serve it to his old ass clients at work. I guess you can eat right and still enjoy it! (as long as its small portions)

-Going to Phoenix. My sister is flying out to Phoenix from Michigan to see my brother and my new nephew. She bugs me every single day to get work off, when my boss is super stressed out right now and I have to tell him that I’m going in for an interview for another job. Moo, if you’re reading this, back off me dude. I’ll ask him as soon as I can!

-Anyone here any good new music lately? I need something new, I’m driving myself nuts by listening to Radiohead, the Beatles and Bob Dylan all day long.

Well, that’s it for now. Enjoy the three day weekend and be safe.

PS= I’m working on an NBA column for Tracey Phillips blog site, when I get it up, I’ll link it here.

No comments: