Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Chef Mike's fart


As we waited to my new born nephew, Chef Mike had to fart. Really bad. My family, my girlfriend and I were standing in the hallway when Mike excused himself, walked into the other room and released the biggest fart I’ve ever been a part of.

I’ve been known for my own flatulence, its smell and the volume of my farts. But my toots paled in comparison to this monster fart.

Within seconds, the entire first floor of the hospital smelled like a sulfur mine mixed with a million dead rats.

I ran away from the smell and its source to no avail, it moved faster than my legs could carry me. I was on the phone at the time and my sister swore that she smelt something through the cell phone.

Its one in a million, the widowmaker, Mike’s ultimate fart. I commend you on your achievement Chef Mike. Amazing.

No comments: