Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A girl named Moo




This is going to be the last post until Tuesday next week unless I feel like doing one tomorrow morning.

Why? Tomorrow, I’m going to see my sister, brother and nephew in Phoenix. My sister is flying out from Michigan to visit my brother and his new baby. I’m pretty damn excited about it, but not nearly as much as she is. She calls me everyday to bug me about it.

My sister’s name is Moo. Well, her real name is Meaghan or Megan or Meagan, I’m not really sure actually. I’ve only addressed her as Moo her whole life.

She got her nickname from Moo Goo Gai Pan. My father and step mom ordered Chinese Food when she was a baby and nicknamed her after that order. Over time, the Gai Pan was dropped, so it was just Moo Goo. Then the goo left, bringing us to just plain Moo.

Moo doesn’t like when anyone besides her immediate family and her best friends to call her Moo. Some guy who’s mom used to baby sit Moo saw her and started calling her Moo in front of everyone, she kind of got pissed.

I guess I can see why. Most girls wouldn’t like to be named Moo, I guess cause if has certain cow connotations. I supposed cows mean fat. Stupid girls.

Moo is like the best name a girl can have. It makes a girl seem very accessible, fun loving and easy to get along with, which my sister is for the most part (except the easy to get along with part, most of her boyfriends would tell you otherwise.)

Older men love Moo, probably because of all the things listed above; plus her big boobs, cherub face and fuck you attitude. Unfortunately, very much older men also like Moo, she gets hit on by 50 year olds all the time (Moo’s just graduated college, not exactly old guy material unless they have a ton of money).

I can’t wait to see Moo. Enjoy the break from imightbewrong, and I’ll be back with bigger and better blogs next week, including blogs about my movie screening and a top ten list of favorite toys. PEACE!

No comments: