Friday, February 1, 2008

Weekend review

Hey gang! Here’s a quick weekend preview/week wrap up, I’ve got to et back to creating a website. (Fuck me I hate programming a website!)

-First off, LOST. Last night had me super amped up, like the first day of the football season (aka the only time the Lions seem like they could make the playoffs). The episode didn’t disappoint, there was a lot going on and a lot more questions presented to us. Can’t wait for the next one.

-Speaking of which, please take care of this strike guys! I read an article that if it doesn’t get taken care of soon, it might wait until the fall. THE FALL??!?!?!?!?!?! Fuck me, how am I going to find a job out there?

-Another speaking of which, I heard more terrible news about the job market today on NPR. Our economy is in the shitter. Was there a better time to move to Canada? I couldn’t imagine graduating from college right now (like my sister, and my girlfriend in 6 months). Its going to be tough getting jobs. Ouch.

-Super Bowl. I can’t wait to see this game. My friends may come over to watch it, although I may have to go to my girl’s work to watch it, just to support her and Taryn, who wants to watch it there and spend a ton of money. I, on the other hand, don’t have much money, so staying home and eating cheaper food sounds good. Plus the beers are much cheaper.

-XBOX 360. My Xbox got the ‘three lights of death’ the other day. If you’re not familiar with this, it means my Xbox died. I had to send it in, apparently this happens all the time. Who makes a product that the company has to recall and pay around 150 dollars to repair? I guess a company who wanted to make a cheap product and get it out fast.

-I’m acting and shooting some quicky shorts this weekend for fun. Man, I can’t wait. I miss actually shooting something, instead of doing all the other shit that happens after you shoot, like editing and sound mixing and getting it into festivals and press kits and websites...

-Which brings me to websites. Man, I had no idea how hard it would be to do this shit. I’ve really struggled to get some of these things together, the program I am using is so fucking confusing! You do something and think its going to work and then it doesn’t update. Fuck it!

-Personal note- Never tell a girl she smells like menstaration. Girls don’t like that apparently.

Well, I hope you guys enjoy your weekend. Go Pats errrr Giants... fuck it. Go both teams!

No comments: