Friday, February 22, 2008

Weekend thoughts- the ‘Don’t fear the Reaper’ Edition


Another Friday, another weekend coming, another edition of weekend thoughts...

-I won tickets to see the Liars tonight at the El Rey in LA! I submitted to this website, thinking I wouldn’t win and boooooooom! I won! I never win anything! I’m so pumped as the Liars are my new favorite noisy band! Hooray!

-I told everyone that I would have another Rock Band party this weekend but I don’t have the Rock Band video game. I told everyone I would just go and buy it, but that was before I knew I don’t have any money. Lame. Do I charge it to my credit card, knowing that I want to pay that massive balance off? Do I say screw that, I’m going to be responsible? Decisions, decisions...

-I’m still pretty locked into dead on writers block. Man, my brain hurts from thinking about thinking about writing. Ouch. Maybe a little Liars and Rock Band will help all of that. I’ll take any suggestions if you guys have any.

-I went for an interview today with for this Tim Allen movie. I thought I was going in for an interview for either an assistant position or an office manager but the guy told me when I was there it was for another PA. What do I have to do get out of being thought as only PA material? I work for the fucking president of production for Warner Bros people?!?!?!? Why would I want to go back to being PA? Although it would be set PA, which would be fun but fuck that. When am I going to find what’s the next step?

-The Oscars are this Sunday. Should be good times as usual but the thing is, none of these movies got me all that excited when I saw them, so this should be a pretty wide open race. I really hope that ‘There will be Blood’ wins some stuff, that was only movie I saw where I was truly blown away.

-You know what’s a very underrated song? Don’t fear the reaper. Man, it’s a pretty forward thinking song, and I’m impressed that people embraced it when it came out. Why am I telling you this? Cause I’m listening to it now.

Anyway, that’s the weekend notes for me. More blogs on Monday!

No comments: