Monday, September 24, 2007

Meg White pisses me off

The White Stripes canceled their US tour. Fuck me. How come everytime I want to see a show it gets canceled? It started back during the early 1990's when Wu Tang canceled on me like 5 times. Fuck, you think Ol' Dirty had a crack problem or something?

Now this 'Meg White has anxiety' thing comes out... we need to cancel shows. Bullshit. Fucking get over it already. I have anxiety ever day, you know what I do? Cry and then get over it.

I was already pissed about the canceling and then low and behold I find out she's not completely being honest about this stress... she's stressed because she has a leaked sex tape coming out and its too much for her to handle.

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2007/09/meg-white-has-a-sex-tape.html

Well, guess what? You tape sex of yourself getting choked out, that shit is going to make it on the internet somehow. You could put that tape in a deep fryer with some jalapeno poppers, eat the tape and then shit it out and then eat that shit and somehow, it would be leaked. Moral of the story, if you are famous, don't fuck on video tape. End of story.

2 comments:

Nelson Stewart-Johnson said...

Wow! You are really worked up about this shit. And you ain't the only one the Clan left hangin'. Just go ge the Rolling Stone with her and Jack on the cover, lotion, and masterbate to her boobs in the bathroom like a normal man.

Nelson Stewart-Johnson said...

PS. Now I know how to get in touch with you. Sweet!