Friday, September 28, 2007

Random Weekend Thoughts

Friday's here and I have been blogging for five days now. How does it feel? Pretttttttyyyy, pretty good.

Some random thoughts-

-You ever agree to do something but afterwards you're pissed you agreed to do it? I'm the king of the renege. I can't help it. It doesn't matter if the event is accepting a check for a million dollars, I hate committing to things. Especially on Friday, as the clock ticks, I just want to go home, take off my pants and do NOTHING.

-How come when I meet new people I don't want to make friends anymore? Back in the day, I would welcome new friends. Now, it seems like such a bother. I don't keep in touch with my good friends right now, why should I add you to the roster of people I don't call but feel bad when I do see because I am such a bad friend? Last night at this mixer for work, this guy I was talking to really wanted to hang out soon, and I was like, "Ah, yeah. I don't think so." He must think I'm a big dick. Ah well, I didn't want him as a friend anyway.

-Now that the weather is cooling down, my apartment should get cooler right? I thought so until the freaking bedroom was on fire this morning when I was trying to sleep. It doesn't help that I have a heating blanket for a girlfriend, having her in bed is like sleeping with the Human Torch. I got out of bed and realized, I forgot to turn back on the AC after my trip to Arizona. That explains why I was sweating while eating last night right? Its either that or I'm just getting that fat.

-Speaking of fat, I'm on this makeshift diet. Fucking dieting sucks. Big time. Why did America all agree that being fat is bad? Can't I go back to eating all you can eat shit and not gain a pound? They really need to figure out this healthy weight loss pill thing before they cure cancer. Getting old sucks.

-Have you ever drank so much water that you got sick? I didn't think it was possible until one day at work when I was really bored I tried to drink an entire 5-gallon jug. Man, I felt like throwing up and the room was spinning... it was great. I highly advice that you do it if you run out of weed.

-Does anyone like hail? They welcome rain if we need it and people think snow is pretty (unless you are shoveling it) but you never hear, "Man, I wish it would just hail for once. I want some gold ball sized ice to pelt me right now."

-I need underwear that holds my nuts in a little neoprene sack that has those icy things you put in coolers. Man, that would be so great right now.

-Maybe I should just take off my pants here at work. Why are my nuts so hot today? This wool underwear was a bad idea.

-I think that the Detroit Lions could win 7 more games this year. I wouldn't bet on it, but if they somehow win this week, they could roll.

-Nicolas Cage... how does he still get work? Does anyone find him entertaining? The only good acting job he ever did was in Leaving Las Vegas. Do women find him attractive? How does he get more movies than Bruce Willis? They are like the same freaking guy but Bruce is cool. hmmmmmm.

Anyway, have a good weekend, not sure how much posting I will do this weekend. I've got a full list of commitments that I plan on reneging on so I can sit around the house with no pants on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up and make me smile, I love my big brother!