Friday, October 12, 2007

Random Friday Notes-




I’m going to try to get two posts up today… although it’s tough because I started writing this new screenplay, “the Thief”. It’s a cool screenplay to me, right now it’s not much to read but dang it, if I filmed it, it would grab you. I watched the end of American Beauty last night and I realized that it kind of has some elements of that; really that feeling that you life is slipping by, midlife crises and finding your passion again.

-You ever notice the older you get, the less you see your friends. Everyone grows up, moves away, is too busy etc etc etc… Man, it sucks. To any of my friends that are still reading this blog, good on ya. Hope that your lives are good, you’re still here with me in my head.

-No Lions game this weekend… what am I going to do? I guess watch other teams play.

-Some awesome movies come out this weekend. Michael Clayton which the WB did, should be awesome. I still haven’t seen it, I missed the screening that we had the other week. We own the Night should be a sight to see, I hope they don’t screw it up. The Darling Limited is out in select cities, like LA, always good to see a little Wes Anderson. And my girl really wants to see Elizabeth, which I’m not to thrilled about but whatever.

-The Star Trek movie announced that they are casting Simon Pegg as Scottie. That has to be one of the best castings of all time. Dang, these people at Bad Robot know what they are doing, big time. Now, just push forward the release of the Lost DVD please…

-My girlfriend’s sister went through successful surgery. Thank God. Thank you for your support people.

No comments: