Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Random Notes from a Wednesday

I'm going to post a full topic later today but I thought I might riff on some little things.

-The new Radiohead Album came out today for download. If you haven't picked it up (online), you must do it. If you don't want to go through the process of the online thing, shoot me an email and I get you a copy. Its freaking rad as shit, you must own it.

-This morning, I went to the DMV to finally get my Cali drivers licence. Man, what a bunch of happy people work at the DMV. This rude bitch behind the counter was so pissed that she was at work and was going to make it know to everyone. She sat next to a sign that read, "It is a federal offense to assualt a DMV worker". I guess that it happens so often that people need to be warned before they snap. Man, what a miserable place.

-I worked all night again on music with Sarah. We have about 5 solid songs for our new band DEATH DAY. We think we are going to play live and put out some stuff on you tube. This project is going better than anything else I am working on, man I wish movie making was this easy. In fact, I was supposed to work on the sound for Tag last night but we got too caught up in the music. I'll keep you all posted.

-Did you know it's a crime to spread human ashes in unauthorized places? Man, I'm really surprised by this one. Fuck, let me greive assholes, if I want to spread my fathers dead ashes over where ever I was, I should be able to.

-What happened to the writing on "Its always sunny in philadelphia"? It really took a tumble. Man, it was my favorite show but it seems like this third season doesn't have the same quality of scripts. Lame.

-Speaking of TV, if you didn't see the Cartman has Tourette's episode of South Park last week, download it. It's fall on your face funny.

-Say a little prayer as you read this that everything works out for my girlfriends sister who is going through surgery this morning. Its a very serious procedure for an 18 year old to be going through so please have her in your heart today.

No comments: