Friday, October 19, 2007

Weekend Notes




Where my frogs at? Ribbit!

-Death Day has our first show coming up on next Friday. Man, we haven’t gotten all of our songs ready and yet we are still playing a Halloween show. (fitting that it’s Halloween for our first show…) Plus we get to DJ the party, which I’m excited about. I haven’t played out in a minute, and this show should be off the charts with all the shit I want to do. With my new equipment, it’s on bitches!

-The Lions play the Bucs in what should be an interesting game at Ford Field. You best believe I will be watching that game, considering that we have a good chance of winning. That, and the fact that Bucs fans all jumped off the bandwagon about three season ago.

-I just got an email from itunes today that says they are expanding their entire library to be 'DRM free' and still 99 cents. Thanks for that Apple, you read my blog and fix things but one problem remains. What about all the songs I bought already? Are you going to fix them so I can use them on my DJ gear? Dickfaces.

-A new bar just opened up down the street from my place called “The Happy Ending.” And no, it’s not a ‘rub and tug’ joint. Its pretty fresh, it looks like the owners took inspiration for the episode of “It’s Always Sunny” where there are no rules and 'everything goes' at the bar and crossed it with a bar in Rocky Pointe Mexico. There is a big wheel like the ‘Wheel of Fortune’ on the wall where you spin for a free drink or to set a drink special for the next twenty minutes. Plus they have a enormous lobster tank for no reason. I highly recommend it if you’re ever around Sunset and Sycamore in LA.

-What’s the saddest movie you ever saw? I’m having a hard time remembering what movies I have cried during… I know that Independence Day and sisterhood of the Traveling pants makes me cry… wait, did I just type that. I meant something tough like ‘Friday Night Lights'.

-Does anyone get stage fright when they are peeing next to a guy who you know is gay? There’s this dude at work who’s hella gay who pees next to me all the time, but I have a tough time keeping a stream. There are even those wall separators between the urinals (I call them ‘gayzer guards’ so no one can ‘gay’ze at your penis) but it doesn’t matter, my lil guy won’t work with me.

Peace out and have a good weekend people!

No comments: