Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sick Days

I have taken a couple days off. Sue me. I haven't been feeling well and I've had tons of stuff to do. Like not go to work the last two days.

Ever since the bout of super AIDS, (which I finally got rid of) I've been coughing, sneezing and blowing mucus through my nose. How much you ask? Wait, you don't want to know? Well, its been a lot.

It didn't help that on Sunday, I yelled at the Bears fans so much that I fucked up my voice. Ouch, so now I sound like a horse mucus machine. Fun times.

Sick days are the best. You get up, feel like crap, call in to work and plan your day around doing nothing. Nothing at all. Should I get up and take out the trash? Nope. Should I feed the fish? No way. Should I lay here in bed? Even that is asking too much.

I'm really bummed though, they haven't put Price is Right back on the air right? How am I going to get over this without some Bob Barker. Man I miss him. I guess I'll have to settle for some Bob Ross painting on PBS. That always gets the immune system flowing.

No comments: